Please welcome to the classroom, Mz. Prefect who attempts to perfectly perform her presentation on the brain! When more than a few foibles cause her to fail, together, with help from the students, they uncover how mistakes can help us learn and make new discoveries. Award winning inter-arts aficionado Candice Roberts shares this clever story about growth mindset and the creative process through a seamless weaving of shadow puppetry, original music, tap dance and physical comedy in this fun and interactive 30 minute theatrical experience.
- Grade suitability: K to 7
- COVID-Conscious Notes: Up to 5 performances spread throughout the day. The performer will need 6 feet spacing from the audience.
- Format: In person programming (Lower Mainland only)
- Audience Capacity: Classroom size
- Tech setup: Ability to turn down the lights, 6ft between performer and students
- Price: $700
- Runtime: 20min plus 10min Q&A
If you are interested in booking, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of artist/group
- Your school name
- Number of participants and grade range
- Preferred dates (if any)
We will reach out once we have tentative dates for you!